The customer is the reason for being in business. Customer satisfaction is a prerequisite for sustained product/service delivery and operational success. In recent times, low pricing, product differentiation, advertising and sales promotion have lost their competitive edge.
This training workshop holding in Owerri, Imo state is designed to sharpen the skills and enhance the knowledge of managers for sustenance of long-term relationships.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the concept of customer relations
- Identify customers’ needs
- Evaluate the quality of customer service programmes
- Evolve appropriate strategies and pro-grammes for enhancing customer relations
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Overview of Customer Relations
- Customer Behavior
- Customer Value Creation
- Customer Attraction and Retention
- Customer Surveys, Profiling and Evaluation
- Quality Service Delivery
- Managing Customer Satisfaction
- Communication Methods for Improved Customer Relations
- Handling Customer Complaints and Crises
- Building Customer-Driven Organizations
- Customer Relationship Management (ICT-Based)
- Managing Difficult Customers
Lectures, discussions, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Marketing and Commercial Managers, Sales Managers, Distribution Managers, Product Managers, Customer Relations Managers and Officers, Customer/Client Service Managers and those dealing directly or indirectly with their organizations’ clients.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: I. Anyara