Employees’ productivity is a function of their knowledge, skills, attitude and motivation. With the right attitude, an employee will be willing to learn, show commitment to work and relate well with peers, superiors and juniors for peak performance.
This training workshop holding in Abuja is designed to provide the platform for a critical examination of attitude and ethical conduct in the public and private sectors for improved performance.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Determine actions that constitute negative attitude and unethical conduct
- Identify measures that may be taken to minimize attitudinal and ethical problems
- Develop positive attitude in the workplace.
- Attitudinal change and ethical conduct: an overview
- Concept of work and performance
- Attitude at work
- Planning and organizing work
- Effective management of resources at work
- Communication and interpersonal relations at work
- Gaining the trust, confidence and support of the boss
- Dissemination of official information
- Attitude change: challenges and strategies
- Unethical practice and conduct at work, why people engage in unethical conduct (exercise)
- Attitude and behavioural changes for peak performance
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, case studies, syndicate work and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Administrative officers, middle-level management officers and others in public and private sector organizations.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: Zonal Coordinator