Managers perform crucial roles in the realization of corporate objectives. They interact with subordinates, super-ordinates and the general public. In order to achieve the desired corporate objectives, they need to be well equipped and improve on core skills and competence.
This training workshop holding in Imo State is designed to equip participants with managerial skills and techniques needed for them to excel and succeed in a challenging and volatile work environment.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify their roles as leaders of effective work teams in their organizations
- Manage crisis effectively in their organizations
- Use problem solving and decision-making skills to solve problems in their organizations
- Use appropriate motivational techniques to improve their performance.
- An overview of managerial skills and personal effectiveness
- Developing interpersonal styles and skills
- Transformational leadership skills
- Team building skills
- Strategic information management
- Managing difficult employees
- Crisis management
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Performance improvement techniques
- Managing organizational change
- Personal effectiveness and time management
- Emotional intelligence
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Managers and Officers in the public and private sectors of the economy and Trainers.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: O. O. Chukwumaeze