Performance Management Workshop - MP 012
By: Centre for Management Development (CMD)
Imo State, Nigeria
Oct 10 - 14 Oct, 2016
Performance appraisal is the process of formally evaluating performance and providing feedback to job holders. A good performance appraisal will achieve two basic purposes in the maintenance of a quality workforce evaluation and development. The evaluation function is intended to let people know where they stand relative to performance objectives and standards, while the development function is intended to assist in their training and continuous personal development.
This training workshop holding in Imo State is designed to equip participants with relevant knowledge, skills and attitudes for improved performance.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Set organizational objectives and performance standards
- Carry out a performance appraisal
- Design appraisal techniques
- Identify challenges related to performance appraisal.
- Organizational mission, objectives and values
- Performance management process
- Setting performance standards
- Target setting: functions and problems
- Performance measurement
- Coaching and counselling skills
- Performance audit
- Rewarding performance
- Performance improvement
- Result-oriented performance
- Work-life balance in the workplace
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Human resource and personnel managers and officers in public and private sectors.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance / active participation.
Contact Person: A. Ukpe Iffiok
Venue: CMD Training Complex, Wesley Computer Building, No. 289, Okigwe Road, Orji-Owerri, Imo State