Middle-level managers provide valuable inputs to corporate policies and are primarily involved in policy implementation. Their job performance largely accounts for the performance of their organizations. They have to cope with these pressures and at the same time develop core competence to achieve their goals.
This training workshop holding in Kano State is designed to equip participants with management skills necessary for result-oriented organizational performance.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Analyse organizational problems
- Use appropriate problem-solving and decision-making techniques
- Identify key variables in the management of change
- Apply basic financial principles to managerial decision making
- Manage organizational resources effectively.
- Management processes
- Effective communication
- Organizational effectiveness
- Work management
- Change management
- Team building skills
- Managerial problem-solving and decision-making process
- Delegation and authority
- Work ethics and values
- Budgeting and budgetary control
- Time and stress management
- Motivation of workers
- Computer application for managers
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Managers, engineers, technologists, trainers, and other professionals in public, private and non-government organizations (NGOs).
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance / active participation.
Contact Person: Zonal Coordinator