The success of every organization depends on the capability of its leadership. Organizations operate in a global environment that is characterized by competition and rapid technological advancement. Those who have the responsibility to manage our organizations have to provide effective leadership, respond more strategically to factors in the environment, provide vision and values and mobilize resources for sustained goal achievement.
This training workshop holding in Lagos State is designed to equip participants with requisite skills and knowledge in the acquisition of exceptional leadership qualities for organizational performance and productivity.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Develop confidence and assertive skills
- Develop a result-oriented value system
- Apply appropriate leadership styles
- Analyse the concept of team building
- Respond to leadership challenges.
- Leadership roles and functions
- Developing result-oriented value systems in the organization
- Leadership styles and motivation
- Decision-making process
- Effective delegation
- Effective team building
- Effective communication skills
- Coaching, counselling and mentoring
- Transparency and accountability in leadership
- Change management strategy
- Leadership and ethics
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Permanent secretaries, executives, directors, deputy directors, managers, political office holders and officers in public and private sectors.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance / active participation.
Contact Person: Mrs. O. O. Sodipe