Increasingly, organizations are recognizing the value that formal project management processes can provide to their performance. They have discovered that managing projects in line with the processes of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (a process based approach to managing projects based on Global Best Practices) as put forth by the Project Management Institute (PMI) they get significant advantages. Receiving this training in Project Management will guarantee:
- Projects completed quicker and cheaper
- Saving on effort and cost with proactive scope management
- Quicker problems resolution
- Resolution of future risk before problems occur
- Communication with and management of expectations clients, team members and stakeholders more effectively.
- Building of higher quality product and services first time
- Financial management that ensure accountability
- Focus on metrics and fact-based decision-making
- General improvement of the work environment.
- Project integration management
- Develop charter
- Develop project management plan
- Monitor and control project work
- perform integrated change control
- Close project or phase.
- Project scope management
- Plan scope management
- Collect requirements
- Define scope
- Create WBS
- Validate scope
- Control scope.
- Project time management
- Plan schedule management
- Define activities
- Sequence activities
- Estimate activity resources
- Estimate activity durations
- Develop schedule
- Control schedule.
- Project cost management
- Plan cost management
- Estimate cost management
- Determine budget
- Control cost.
- Project quality management
- Plan quality management
- Perform quality assurance
- Control quality.
- Project human resource management
- Plan human resource management
- Acquire project team
- Develop project team
- Manage project team.
- plan communication management
- Plan communication management
- Manage communication management
- Control communication management.
- project risk management
- Plan risk management
- Identify risk
- Perform qualitative and quantitative risk analysis
- Plan risk response
- Control risk.
- Project procurement management
- Plan procurement
- Conduct procurement
- Control procurement
- ·close procurement.
- Project stakeholder management
- Identify stakeholders
- Plan stakeholder management
- Manage stakeholder engagement
- Control stakeholder engagement.
N: B Exam Prep - Based on the PMBOK Guide 5th edition
Mock Exams and Questions
- Introduction to PMI, PMP, CAPM exams
- Mock Exams.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
||Mar 14 - 17 Mar, 2016
3 – 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount