Employees’ attitude to duties and responsibilities has major effect on organizational productivity. Commitment and loyalty to their organizations and positive attitudes to peers and superiors in the course of their job performance are necessary requirements for industrial harmony and higher productivity. Employees need to build positive work attitudes for the attainment of organizational objectives.
This training workshop holding in Kano State is designed to equip participants with the requisite skills and work values for improved productivity.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Analyse prevailing work ethics and their impact on organizational performance;
- Identify factors that have positive and negative effects on employees‘ attitude to work;
- Handle factors that negatively affect attitude to work;
- Develop strategies for managing human resources for high productivity; and
- Influence work ethics and behaviour positively.
- An overview of work ethics and organizational productivity
- Work ethics and productivity
- Environment and ethics
- Organizational culture and values
- Human behaviour in organizations
- Attitudinal change and challenges of work ethics
- Leadership styles and skills
- Productivity measurement tools
- Productivity improvement techniques
- Corporate social responsibility
- Measuring and rewarding performance
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, syndicate sessions, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Personnel and human resource officers and managers in public and private sector organizations.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: Kabir Muhammad