Enhanced performance in an organization is contingent on a number of factors, including result-oriented values, target setting, use of appropriate techniques and technology, supportive work climate and compensation. Organizations must have a good mix of these efficiency factors to attain the desired level of performance.
This training workshop holding in Imo State is designed to equip participants with the requisite skills, techniques and knowledge to enhance their performance and that of their organizations.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Set performance targets
- Evaluate individual and unit performance targets
- Maintain accurate records of their performance
- Develop new work attitudes that will ensure organizational efficiency
- Identify measures that will ensure sustained performance
- Discuss the role of ICT in performance improvement.
- Organizational efficiency and performance: an overview
- Work attitude and organizational efficiency
- Setting and monitoring targets
- Performance measurement and evaluation
- Performance improvement techniques
- Creating a supportive work environment
- Approaches to resolving work conflicts
- Effective communication
- Compensation and performance
- Report writing
- Role of ICT in efficiency and performance improvement
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Managers, officers and supervisors in public and private sector organizations.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: Zonal Coordinator