Organizations function optimally when people are properly rewarded. Effective management of the salary and reward system enhances commitment, creativity, productivity and response to opportunities in the environment.
This training workshop holding in Lagos State is designed to update the skills of participants on current techniques and techno-logy applicable to an efficient reward management system.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the types of financial rewards
- Provide a balance of compensation elements of both financial and non- financial rewards
- Relate reward management to job evaluation and other organizational and environmental factors
- Design compensation packages for their organizations
- Select appropriate techniques for a reward management system.
- An overview of salary and reward management system
- Strategic reward management and policies
- Tools and techniques for reward management
- Grading and wage structure
- Wage surveys and reviews
- Employee benefits, pensions and allowances
- Employee motivation, techniques and strategies
- Performance-based reward
- Workmen compensation system
- Managing the salary and reward system, issues and challenges
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Personnel managers, HR managers, policy makers and others in the public and private sectors.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: Mrs. F. A. Daniel