Public awareness of hazards and risks has enhanced the importance of safety assessment and management in today’s society. Risk and safety issues need to be evaluated in a structured and calculated manner in the light of an overall organizational strategy.
This training workshop holding in Abuja is designed to equip participants with relevant skills and knowledge in risk, safety and security management.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify risk, safety and security measures
- Assess the elements of risk, safety and security management
- Discuss various measures in risk, safety and security management.
- Overview of risk, safety and security management
- Best practices in risk, safety and security management
- Safety policies and regulations in Nigeria
- Safety management planning
- Human elements in risk, safety and security management
- Emerging trends in risk, safety and security management
- Health safety and environment
- Loss prevention and control
- Information management in risk, safety and security
- Workplace risk, safety and security procedures
- Incident investigation
- Disaster management: fire, explosions and process safety
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, demonstrations and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Management staff, project managers, engineers, controllers and those who work in the oil and gas, engineering and construction, power and utility sectors of the economy.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance / active participation.
Contact Person: Zonal Coordinator