To achieve organizational goals, managers in performing their roles and responsibilities work with other employees for the achievement of set goals and objectives. As they climb the organizational ladder they are faced with challenging situations that must be resolved.
This training workshop holding in Kano State is designed to equip participants with basic management knowledge and skills for organizational development.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Manage organizational resources effectively
- Apply problem-solving skills
- Discuss performance improvement techniques
- Develop effective communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Management process
- The manager as a leader
- Work ethics and value
- Planning and organizing work
- Problem solving and decision making
- Delegation and authority
- Human relations at work
- Effective communication
- Performance improvement techniques
- Motivation of employees
- Leadership styles and skills
- Computer application for managers (using MS-Access)
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Supervisors, engineers, surveyors, architects, technologists, project managers, trainers and other professionals performing or being groomed to perform management functions.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance / active participation.
Contact Person: Zonal Coordinator