Supervisors and other managers serve as a vital link between top management and lower level managers. This constantly puts them under pressure from the top and the bottom. Therefore, they have to develop strategies to cope with the challenges therein.
This training workshop holding in Kano State is designed to equip participants with the requisite supervisory techniques and skills to manage their teams effectively.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify their roles as leaders of work teams in their organizations
- Identify the problems of their work teams and proffer appropriate solutions
- Improve their organizations communication process
- Apply various productivity improvement methods.
- Supervisory management: an overview
- General principles of supervision
- Leadership and motivation
- Delegation and authority
- Team building
- Problem solving and decision making
- Planning and organizing work
- Effective time management
- The supervisor and cost control
- The supervisor and quality management
- Effective communication skills
- Challenges of supervisors
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Supervisors, administrative officers, foreman and other relevant officers in the public and private sector organizations.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance / active participation.
Contact Person: Zonal Coordinato