In order to remain competent in the workplace and ensure officers stay in control of their responsibilities, administrators, office managers and secretaries need to be equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills in office management and administration.
This workshop is designed to equip participants with modern skills for effective office management and administration.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the skills for office management
- Practice effective interpersonal communication
- Manage conflict constructively
- Discuss new techniques for office management.
- Office management and administration skills, an overview
- Emerging technologies in office management
- Planning and organizing work
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Effective records management
- Managing change in the office
- Managing conflict in the workplace
- Office space management
- Report writing skills
- Work- life balance
- Managing the boss
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, exercises, and case studies. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Office administrators, office professionals, supervisors of clerical and administrative staff, executive and management secretaries, and personal assistants.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance / active participation.
Contact Person: Zonal Coordinator