The growing sophistication and complexity of Nigeria’s socio-economic environment has made pre-retirement planning a key issue in corporate responsibilities. There are opportunities as well as difficulties in life after retirement, depending on how one has planned or not planned for it.
This training workshop holding in Gombe State is designed to equip participants with relevant skills and exposure on how to manage their lives after retirement
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Examine the concept and processes of retirement
- Examine the importance of relationship management and networking
- Prepare personal financial plans
- Apply time management for personal effectiveness
- Identify post-retirement options and opportunities.
- Perspectives on retirement
- Introduction to entrepreneurship
- Relation management and networking
- Personal financial planning
- Pension fund management
- Basic record keeping and accounting
- Appraisal of the Nigerian business environment
- Health and wellness in retirement
- Business ideas and investment opportunities
- Personal income management
Methodology: Lectures, simulation, discussions, and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.CMD Zonal Office, Bauchi Road, Opposite Deputy Governors Office, Gombe State
Officers who are about to retire, and Senior and Middle-level Officers who have interest in entrepreneurship.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: Nuhu Muhammad