As both work activities and organizational structures change rapidly, the need for each of us to work at the peak of our effectiveness has increased. This training course will help you understand your own personal working styles and how it impacts on others. Look at ways to improve your professional and personal potential by making positive changes and developing and managing yourself better.
- Identify your personal styles and your impact on others
- List your key goals and identify steps to achieve them
- Analyze different strategies to deal positively with others and build effective working relationships
- Use practical methods to reduce stress (in yourself and others)
- Use different techniques to increase your self-confidence
- Produce a plan for continuing self-development.
Who Should Attend
- For anyone who wants to improve their overall effectiveness at work by enhancing relationships, increasing confidence and managing stress.