Human resource departments face increasing challenges that require expertise and skill in talent and performance management. Explore the roles and responsibilities of managers who perform HR functions including the recruitment process, performance management, employee retention, organizational development, compensation design and risk management.
Discover the best strategies to motivate and retain employees
- Increased confidence in your ability to manage your human resources
- Gain strategies to motivate and retain employees
- Strengthen organizational performance
- Develop recruitment and retention excellence
- Reduce and manage risk to the organization
- Decrease employee turnover
- Reduce human resource expense
Who Should Attend
Non-HR professionals who are responsible for HR activities, managers and professionals who are tasked with launching an HR department, HR professionals with less than five years of experience, and HR specialists who have limited generalist experience. Anyone interested in learning what it takes to function as an HR professional or wants to choose HR as a career.