CCSP Service excellence training program enhances employee professionalism and leads to customer happiness.
Agents will transform knowledge into action using the practice exercises, job aids and learning tool kits that accompany each unit.
This learning intervention program will:
- Increase customer satisfaction through agents who are thoroughly trained in how to exceed service standards
- Enhance customer satisfaction and retention as agents better understand their contribution to the organization bottom line.
- Enhance representative skills for customer loyalty and repeat purchase
- Increase staff productivity and organization return on investment
Key Learning Outcomes
- Customer service concepts and principles
- Service policies, processes and procedures
- Understanding customer's needs and expectations
- Communications and connecting with customers
- Complaints management and conflict resolutions
- Customer experience and relationship management
- Customer service teams and team motivation
N: B Please register one week before commencement of the new class.