Public Relations in Principle and Practice Seminar or Course
By: HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
Aug 01 - 26 Aug, 2016
Public Relations and Pertinent Evolutionary Issues (1)
M1. Part 1:
- Defining public relations
- Popularity of public relations
- Planned process to influence public opinion
- Public relations as management interpreter
- Public relations as public interpreter
- The publics of public relations
- The functions of public relations
- The curse of “spin”
- Technical/attitudinal requirements for public relations work.
M1. Part 2:
- The growth and future of public relations
- Ancient beginnings
- The father of modern public relations
- The growth of modern public relations
- Public relations comes of age
- Public relations education.
M1. Part 3:
- Communication in public relations
- Purposes of communication
- Theories of communication: traditional
- Theories of communication: contemporary
- The word
- The message
- Receiver’s bias
M1. Part 4:
- Public opinion and public relations
- Defining public opinion
- What are attitudes?
- How are attitudes influenced?
- attitude change motivation
- Power of persuasion
- How to influence public opinion
- Polishing the corporate image
- Maintaining and managing reputation.
N: B Contact us for the Course Brochure.
Venue: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia