Corporate Social Investment (CSI): Policy Formulation, Communication and Implementation Strategy Course
By: HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
Aug 01 - 12 Aug, 2016
- Organisation: a definition social organisation
- Formal organisation
- Business organisation
- Non-business organisation
- Collegium: an introduction.
- Organisational authority and power structure
- Organisational responsibility
- Authority and power: a distinction
- The two facets of authority
- Traditional authority
- Legal authority
- Professional authority
- Organisational power centres
- Power as a 'leasing mechanism
- Power as a resource base
- Knowledge as power.
- Organisational objectives
- Organisational objectives - generally
- Business objectives
- Corporate business objectives
- The objectives hierarchy
- Corporate social objectives
- direct return on corporate social objectives
- towards the achievement of business objectives
- indirect return on corporate social objectives
- Enhancing the accomplishment of business objectives.
- Accountability as an inescapable phenomenon
- Internal accountability
- Upward accountability
- Downward accountability
- Outward accountability
- Accountability to owners
- Accountability to sponsors
- Accountability to clients/customers/ users
- Accountability to creditors
- Accountability to sector or industry.
- Internal communication: facilitating and exploiting corporate initiatives
- defining communication
- Barriers to effective communication
- Improving internal communication mechanism
- Cross cultural communication
- Communication and presentation.
N: B Contact us for the Course Brochure.
Venue: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia