Malaysian Industrial Relations and Employment Law
By: HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
Aug 13 - 13 Aug, 2016
- Industrial relations and employment law #1
- Defining industrial relations
- Snapshots of international industrial relations
- Why industrial relations?
- The role of the government in industrial relations
- The ministry of human resources: department of labour, peninsula Malaysia
- Department of industrial relations
- Department of trade unions
- Department of occupational safety and health
- Employees social security organization ESSO
- Employees provident fund EPF
- Human resource development fund
- Industrial courts
- Employment legislations: the employment act and SABAH and SARAWAK labour ordinances
- The employees provident fund act
- The employee’s social security acts
- The occupational and safety health act
- The trade union act.
- Law restricting employment of non- citizens: immigration act, 1959 and 1963
- Employment (restriction) act. 1968.
- Law relating to the training of: employees, PEMBANGUNAN SUMBER, MANUSIA BHD act. 2001.
- Industrial relations and employment law #2
- Law providing basic benefits: employment act 1955
- Wages councils act 1947
- SABAH labour ordinance
- SARAWAK labour ordinance
- Children and young persons (employment) act, 1966; workers minimum standards of housing and amenities act, 1990
- Weekly holiday act , 1950
- Pensions act, 1980.
- Laws establishing the industrial relation framework, trade union act, 1959
- Industrial relations act, 1967
- Public services tribunal act, 1977.
- Social security laws, employees provident fund act, 1991
- Employee’s social security act, 1969
- Workmen’s compensation act, 1952.
- Safety laws: factories and machinery act, 1967
- Occupational safety and health act, 1994.
- The employment act and related acts #1
- The individual employment contracts, contracts of service written and oral contracts
- Terms and conditions of the contract of employments
- Express terms of the contracts of employments
- Changing the terms of a contract
- Duration of the employment, contract.
- Enforcement of the employment acts
- Labour court
- Coverage of the employment act
- Wages and manual work
- Employees rights to unionise
- Notice to terminate an contract
- Termination for misconduct
- Bridge of contracts
- Minimum days of work for estate workers
- Payment of wages, ages periods
- Advances on wages
- Deduction from wages
- When no wages need to be paid
- Truck system
- Hierarchy of wages
- Non-payments of wages
- Other monetary terms of the contracts.
N: B Contact us for the Course Brochure.
Venue: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia