This is a 15 day course. At the end of the course, you will receive a Diploma Postgraduate in Strategic Planning and Organisational Development (Triple Credit).
Courses are delivered in more than 30 international locations including Dubai, Durban, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Italy, Manama, Caracas. UK deliveries are usually in Central London and occasionally in Manchester, Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the importance of developing a comprehensive, written strategic plan
- Explain how the strategic planning process can promote buy-in to the organization’s
- Describe the appropriate membership of an organization’s strategic planning team
- Explain critical strategies for leading the strategic planning team
- Explain the data collection, analysis, and organization component of the strategic
- explain the prediction component of the strategic planning process
- Describe how to establish direction and formulate strategies as part of the strategic
- Provide an overview of how to write the strategic plan
- Provide an overview of how to distribute, communicate, and execute the strategic plan
- Explain the monitoring, measuring, and adjusting component of the strategic planning
- Explain how to assess the financial condition of an organisation
- Explain how to assess the strengths and weaknesses of an organisation
- Describe how to identify organisational competencies that produce core values
- Summarize how to conduct a market segmentation analysis for an organisation
- Summarize how to analyze an organisation’s competition
- Define the concept of informed predictions
- Explain why the process of making informed predictions is so important to the strategic
- Explain how to make informed predictions as part of the strategic planning process.