This is a 20 day course. At the end of the course, you will receive a Diploma Postgraduate in International Petroleum - Oil and Gas - Terminal Services Management (Quad Credit).
Courses are delivered in more than 30 international locations including Dubai, Durban, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Amsterdam, Milan, Manila, Jakarta. UK deliveries are usually in Central London and occasionally in Manchester, Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
Course Contents Contents, Concepts and Issues
Part 1: Terminal services design, construction and maintenance
- Structural and engineering concepts associated with terminal services
- Designing aboveground tank system
- Building aboveground tank system
- Piping and product handling systems
- Managing aboveground tank system
- Tank management planning
- Spill prevention control and countermeasures (SPCC) plans
- Leak monitoring and containment
- maintaining an aboveground tank system
- Inspection and maintenance programs
- Dealing with hazardous wastes.
Part 2: Terminal services operation, support and emergency systems
- Aboveground tank system operations
- Terminal support operations
- Berthing support
- Cargo transfer support
- Emergency response setting
- Vessel departure support
- Safe operational practices and procedures in oil and gas terminal services management
- Managing oil spill contingency
- Emergency response plans
- Storage and transfer, storage tanks
- Transfer systems
- Ship-shore transfers
- Safety and risk
- Ignition sources
- Fire fighting and protection
- Risk management
- Terminal management.