Delivering effective public services calls for multi-level transformation - changing the way public sector organizations think and act, how they view their roles, and how they share information between agencies, with businesses and with their customers.
E-procurement and e-payment has proven itself as one of the more effective and efficient tools for bringing good governance to the procurement process in many states, and e-procurement initiatives have received significant support from the donor community including the World Bank, the Asian development bank, the inter-American development bank and the African development bank.
Various initiatives have already taken place, spearheaded by different organizations to define best practices and strategies for the implementation and development of e-procurement and e-payment systems, and many countries have already introduced e-procurement into their business practices through various business models and approaches.
Topics covered on this course will include
- Procedures for implementing e-payment
- Legal Aspects
- Nature of money
- Data, system and network
- Forgery and counterfeiting
- Computer misuse
- Electronic money laundering
- Consumer protection
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Electronic Money
- Digital representation of money or currency
- Digital cash
- Change of nature of money
- From physical substance to intangible
- Money is digits, numbers in a card/computer
- True like cash?
- Negotiable instrument?
- Regulatory challenges
- Monetary policy
- Control on the issuance of currencies
- Systemic risks
- Domino effects of the liability of the issuers
- Which body should supervise the issuance of e-money?
- Consumer Protection
- Stability and soundness of the EPS
- Definition of e-Procurement
- Advantages of e-procurement over manual procurement
- Internet Trading Exchange or e-marketplaces
- What is risk based Auditing
- Internal Control - Integrated Framework
- Characteristics of Monitoring
- Evaluating Deficiencies
- Monitoring Strategies
||Feb 04 - 06 Feb, 2020
|Lagos, State, Nigeria
||16 - 19 Jun, 2020
|Abuja, Lagos State, Nigeria
||07 - 09 Apr, 2020
|Abuja, State, Nigeria
||15 - 18 Sep, 2020
Chris Egbu, MBA, FICA, CMC, MITD, FIMC, FCA, Ph.D +234-8023194131
Payment Two Weeks Before Event Date Attracts 10% Discount