Achieving success in Nigerian’s business environment is not an easy task. It requires the conduct of a feasibility study of such project/business ideas. When this is done, information on key success factors of the business is known.
This training workshop is designed to equip participant with relevant skills required to conduct project feasibility study that will facilitate the preparation of a successful business plan.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Appraise Nigeria’s business environment
- Conduct a market survey of a business
- Conduct a technical study
- Conduct a financial appraisal
- Conduct environmental impact assessment of a project
- Prepare investment proposal for funding.
- Analysis of Nigerian business environment
- Marketing and market analysis of a project/ business
- Technical/production analysis of a project/ business
- Environmental impact assessment of a project/business
- Financial appraisal of a business
- Data gathering methods for feasibility assessment
- Writing a business plan/feasibility report
- Field work
Methodology: Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Project analysts, loan and advances officers, agricultural lending officers, investment analysts, industrial extension officers from federal and state ministries of agriculture, commerce, industries and cooperatives, and entrepreneurs.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation
Contact Person: Wale Olanrewaju