Survival and growth measures border on actions and measures that facilitate the achievement of organizational objectives.
This training workshop is designed to equip participants with knowledge and skills to improve business performance in organizations.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explain the concept of performance management
- Identify the roles of performance management to SMEs’ development
- Identify constraints of performance in the SME sub-sector
- Design strategies for performance improvement in SMEs.
- Managing business in the Nigerian business environment: problems, challenges and prospects
- Business formation and management
- Selecting appropriate technology for effective business performance
- Export procedure, documentation, finance and facilitating institutions
- Financial appraisal and current strategies in SMEs financing
- Emerging trends in service/product marketing
- Performance management techniques
- Quality management
Methodology: Lectures, discussions and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
NGOs, industrialists, managers, supervisors, technologists and SMEs’ financiers and SME promoters in both private and public sectors.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: Bamidele Ojelere