Personal income management addresses basic issues required for an individual to manage his disposable income through excellent planning for consumption, savings and investments. The popular belief in the size of income as a sole function of financial prosperity is dangerously diminishing our culture of savings, investment, and entrepreneurial initiatives.
This training workshop is designed to equip participants with relevant skills and expose them to personal income management.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Discuss key issues in personal income management
- Explain personal financial planning
- Apply financial discipline approaches
- Cultivate savings and investment habit
- Examine investment options and opportunities
- Discuss income management in the period of financial stress
- Plan for retirement.
- Personal income management: an overview
- Personal financial planning
- Financial discipline approaches
- Strategies for cultivating saving and investment habits
- Investment options and opportunities
- Income management in financial stress period
- Retirement planning
Methodology: Lectures, discussion, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Officers at both senior and middle level in both private and public sector organizations and those who desire to start a business and need to plan ahead.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: Wale Olanrewaju