This training course teaches you from a financial standpoint, how to grow your business. The biggest concern that keeps business manager and business owners awake at night is how to grow your business and keep your business growing.
In order to grow your business, you need a good understanding of how to grow your business in a systematic way and, from a financial standpoint, understand what your business can sustain in order to promote the growth of your business.
- Using financial analysis to evaluate financial performance and prospects
- The different needs of external analysis and internal management
- Benefits and limitations of analysis
- Options for growth
- Organic growth
- Merger or acquisition
- Divestment of non-core activities
- Constraints to growth
- Lack of resources and or skills
- Market saturation
- Barriers to entry to new markets
- Aversion to risk
- Identifying opportunities and threats
- STEP Analysis
The rest of the modules are:
- Module 1: Analysing Financial Statements
- Module 3: Assessing Future Prospects
- Module 4: Valuating Companies
Who Should Attend?
- This course is suitable for managers and staff with no prior financial background who want to refresh you knowledge.
- This course is also suitable for entrepreneurs and small business owners that do not any finance background but need an understanding of how to grow your business from a financial point of view.
N: B This is the 2nd module out of 4 modules for the course series; Financial Analysis and Evaluation (each module may be separately taken if you don’t require all 4 modules