Today’s business environment requires that sales people leverage on all available information technology to attract more prospects and make more sales. This course will show participants how to use the social media for prospecting, personal branding, and networking as well as engage the key decision makers, to close profitable, big ticket deals.
- Network and prospect with key decision makers
- Spot potential new business leads using the social media platform
- Become expert and a trusted advisor
- Use different types of media to reach out to potential and actual customers
- Use online status as an offline selling tools
- Attract attention when prospects conduct online research on available options
- E-Selling: key concepts and definitions
- Selling today - challenges and prospect
- Understanding your space
- Developing your personal brand
- Creating an interest footprint
- How to prospect and spot lead on the internet
- How to connect and engage with prospects
- Positioning your products
- Creating and manufacturing a tribe
- Making your products available
- Using online status as offline selling tool
- Researching the market place and competitor online
Who Should Attend
New and experienced sales and marketing executives as well as managers especially in manufacturing, service and financial industries.
|10, Obokun Street, Off Cokre Road, Ilupeju, Lagos. Nigeria
||Apr 18 - 19 Apr, 2016
Discounts off regular fees for Open programme: 3-5 Nominations 5%.
Programme also available as in plant.