Corporate Finance Master Class Training Course
By: Fontini Consulting Ltd
Abuja FCT, Nigeria
May 16 - 20 May, 2016
Corporate Finance Master Class, this training course gives you an overview of the main theories and tools used in corporate finance, all centered on an examination of shareholder value.
What you will learn in this corporate finance training course:
- This five-day corporate finance master class is designed to provide you with an overview of the main theories and tools used in corporate finance, all centered on an examination of shareholder value. We will examine several overarching issues
- What factors contribute to a company's worth?
- What tools can investors use to estimate that value?
- What theoretical concepts underlie modern corporate finance?
- How do we select appropriate M and A, financing, and risk management solutions to enhance value for shareholders?
- How can financial professionals anticipate and understand corporate news events and the accompanying market movements?
Corporate Finance Master Class Training Course Highlights
- Shareholder value framework
- Industry and company analysis frameworks
- Project evaluation and corporate valuation
- Mergers and acquisition transactions overview
- Corporate financial strategy and its impact on value
- Market movers, evaluating and responding to corporate news events
- Program wrap-up
Who should attend this corporate finance training course?
- This is an intermediate to advanced level corporate finance course.
- Corporate financiers, investment bankers
- Mergers and acquisitions professionals
- Corporate advisors, corporate bankers
- Finance staff from non-financial institutions
- Corporate treasurers
- Delegates should have a basic understanding of financial markets and products and pre-course review material will be made available to help those wishing to review basic concepts before the course.
Venue: Alexis Hotel and Conference Centre, Plot 693 Obafemi Awolowo Way Jabi - Abuja