The training workshop will equip participants with the necessary skill for preparation and analysis of first class annual accounts and financial Reports in both the public and private sector
- The profit and loss account
- Income and expenditure account
- The balance sheet
- Cash flow statement
- Statement of value added
- Accounting policies
- Notes on the accounts
- Chairmans reports
- Directors report
- Reports of the audit committee.
- Auditors report
- Financial summary
- Financial statement interpretation
- Key ratios and performance indicators
- Symptoms’ of business failure
- Graphic illustrations (bar charts, pie charts, graphs).
- Approval process of annual accounts and financial statement in both the public and private sectors
- Presentations in annual general meetings
- Emerging trends and challenges.
Facilitators to the Workshop
A Distinguished team of Facilitators who are eminently qualified Professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the Workshop.
The Workshop Is Organised For:
Directors, accountants, auditors and other management staff who perform related functions in the public and private sectors including banks, oil companies, trading organizations, government ministries, parastatals, agencies, commissions, local governments, etc.