This course delivers five broad competencies:
- Ability to develop marketing strategy to guide the plan for different brands in the company.
- Ability to manage the performance of the company’s brands.
- Ability to communicate and promote the brands successfully to the different customer segments.
- Ability to monitor the profitability of each product category.
- Ability to identify new market needs which brand innovation can meet.
- Brands and Products - the Total Product Concept
- Strategic Brand Planning
- The Battle for Market Leadership.
- Branding Process
- Brand Building Blocks
- Rules of Competition and Brand Strategy
- Brand Communications Mix
- Working with Communication Agencies
- Working with Sales
- Brand Profitability
- Sensitivity analysis of brand promotional expenses
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||May 25 - 27 May, 2016
3 - 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount