Performance-Based Navigation (PBN) II
By: International Air Transport Association (IATA)
Apr 04 - 08 Apr, 2016
Understand the implementation and approval processes for PBN navigation specifications from the points of view of States, Civil Aviation Authorities, Air Navigation Service Providers and aircraft operators.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Implement PBN navigation specifications and understand PBN approvals
- Understand your obligations, operational approvals, compliance processes, documentation, and information with regard to PBN navigation operations and specifications
- Examination of the approval process from the point of view of the State, the regulator the ANSP and the aircraft operator
- Obtaining operational approvals
- Drafting necessary aeronautical information circulars to promulgate new RNAV procedure
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for:
- ANS providers
- Civil Aviation Authorities
- Airline managers and operational staff
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
Deals: Early bird discount- Register before Mar 14, 2016 to save 20% off your price category
USD 3,100.00 (Non-Member)
USD 2,635.00 (Member)
USD 2,170.00 (Developing Nations)