Understand the concepts and processes required to design and implement a successful customer service strategy at an airline. Improve the way your employees handle customer interactions and emergency situations, and learn how to develop a customer service culture in your team. With the help of industry case studies and hands-on exercises, build your own strategy proposal during the course.
What you will learn
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Design a customer service strategy and implementation plan to deliver consistently superior service across different customer touch points
- Identify current trends, issues and opportunities related to the design and implementation of an effective customer service strategy
- Understand the role of the customer service strategy and proposition within an airline’s vision, mission and brand positioning statements
- State of the airline industry and key performance indicators
- Airline business models and strategies
- Brand and customer service value propositions
- Airline customer service touch point, benchmark and best practices analysis and development
- Airline customer service training content design and implementation
- Processes and activities during irregular operations and contingency planning
- Case studies
- In-class presentation
Who Should Attend?
- Frontline supervisory staff
- Airline managers
- Customer service managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.