Take an inside look at today's leading distribution models and strategies, gaining tools to optimize your company’s distribution processes. Discussing a series of business cases and developing best practice scenarios in group exercises, you will learn how to implement an efficient distribution strategy that leverages both traditional marketing and e-commerce resources, as well as latest developments in airline distribution such as IATA's New Distribution Capability (NDC) initiative.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the role of distribution and e-commerce in an airline's organization, structure and processes
- Discuss current day distribution models, the IATA New Distribution Capability (NDC) initiative as well as other IATA Simplifying the Business (StB) programs
- Identify the best airline distribution strategies on an operational and management level
- Learn how to leverage various aspects of e-commerce such as marketing, communication and customer relationship management (CRM) in your distribution strategy
- Explore industry best practices, develop realistic scenarios yourself and apply them toward future profitability
- Distribution management and strategies
- Standards and legal implications
- Sales and reservations
- Ticketing and payment
- Distribution technology
- Distribution channels
- New Distribution Capability (NDC)
- Beyond NDC
- Communications and Social Media
- Cases studies
- Media material
- Interactive group exercises
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for:
Airline management working in:
- Strategy and business development
- Sales, marketing, communications, and distribution
- Yield and revenue
- Information technology
- Finance and audit
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
NOTE: Participants should have completed Introduction to Airline Distribution and e-Commerce before taking this course.
||Dec 19 - 23 Dec, 2016
|USD 1,750.00||(Developing Nations)|
Early bird discount- Register before Sep 19, 2016 to save 20% off your price category