Gain a competitive advantage with this expert insight into airline revenue management. Learn how to maximize your revenue by achieving a balance between demand, reservation scheduling and variable pricing. Evaluate the different revenue management systems currently available, and analyze inventory control, pricing issues and recent trends.
What you will learn
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand and forecast passenger demand
- Implement successful pricing strategies
- Increase revenue through optimal seat allocation
- Improve your revenue management processes and the accuracy of your revenue management system
- Understand the latest revenue management policies and programs
- Revenue management principles
- Airline demand characteristics
- Airline pricing strategies
- Fare integrity through booking class assignment
- Seat inventory control: determination of optimal seat allocations
- Point-to-point versus connecting traffic
- Revenue management process
- The right system environment
- Revenue management system
- Forecast and optimization
- Application and limitation
- Group revenue management
- Revenue management performance measurement
- The revenue management organization
Who Should Attend?
This course is suited for staff and specialists in:
- Revenue management and pricing
- Network planning and scheduling
- Reservations and sales
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
||Mar 21 - 24 Mar, 2016
|USD 1,400.00||(Developing Nations)|
Register early and save up to 20%! The discount will be made automatically at time of payment.