Contribute to your company’s success by developing a profitable network fleet plan and an effective flight schedule. Improve your planning and management skills and understand scheduling process and tactics.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand how company revenues and profitability depend on the network and fleet plan
- Learn key market and route forecasting
- Create a schedule that effectively utilizes aircraft resources
- Improve aircraft and fleet utilization
- Implement successful scheduling strategies
- Review passenger traffic demand, flight schedule data and optimization tools
- Consider processes involved in optimizing an actual route network
- Airline economics and costs; supply and demand dynamics; passenger traffic demand and market estimation
- Route profitability
- Passenger traffic flow; point-to-point versus true origin-destination Route and network determinants
- Schedule design and planning
- Airline capacity and route
- Network strategies and optimization
- Fleet planning and management; operational constraints in the planning process
- Strategic and operational analysis related to fleet
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Network planning personnel
- Market planning staff
- Marketing and sales staff
- International relations staff
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
||Sep 19 - 23 Sep, 2016
|USD 1,750.00||(Developing Nations)|
Benefit from the Early Bird discount of 20% if you register 3 months prior to the course start date or USD $ 100 if you register 3 weeks prior to the course start date.