Study the key factors affecting airline performance and the revenue management methods used to measure and control them. Through a series of practical exercises, this course prepares you to make accurate forecasts and implement the right approach in your organization.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Optimize revenue per flight
- Evaluate and choose the right revenue management alternatives
- Apply principles of performance monitoring to achieve revenue objectives
- Leverage opportunities generated by e-commerce
- Improve the accuracy of your forecasting and optimization systems
- Track and monitor initiatives and policies
- Revenue management controls
- Discount and cabin allocation
- Group management
- Expected marginal seat
- Pricing strategies
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Revenue Optimization Managers
- Revenue Management Systems Analysts and Officers
- Route and Control Analysts
- Space Controllers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
All participants will receive a copy of the IATA Airline Revenue Management Textbook, which will be referenced by the Instructor throughout the course. This textbook is as a valuable reference tool to be used both during and after the course.