Flight Operations Management
By: International Air Transport Association (IATA)
Jun 20 - 24 Jun, 2016
Learn how to manage, plan, budget and support your staff and crew.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Plan and execute all flight operations
- Maximize budget and cost control in flight operations
- Enhance your training, retention, and recruitment strategies
- Improve your quality management
- Management and administration
- Roles and corporate relationships
- Quality Management Systems (QMS)
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Chief pilots
- Fleet and flight operations directors and managers
- Quality managers
- Operations executives
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participant obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
Deals: Early bird discount- Register before Mar 20, 2016 to save 20% off your price category
USD 2,500.00 (Non-Member)
USD 2,125.00 (Member)
USD 1,750.00 (Developing Nations)