Meet the requirements of the IOSA Standard and Recommended Practice (ISARP) ORG 3.4.13 with this training course, which will ensure that you have a comprehensive understanding of the training curriculum for auditors who are assigned to conduct internal auditing against the ISARPs. You will learn how to interpret IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs), understand quality assurance requirements and audit methodology.
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Apply the IOSA checklists in internal audits
- Describe the IOSA program and its documentation
- Interpret IOSA standards and recommended practices (ISARPs)
- Use auditor actions
- Audit organization and management system (ORG) and repeated ORG ISARPs
- Complete an IOSA conformance report
- IOSA program overview and documentation
- IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs) requirements
- E-IOSA introduction
- IOSA Quality Assurance requirements (ORG 3.4)
- Audit methodology and procedures
- Auditor actions
- Root cause analysis
- Auditing Organization and Management System (ORG) and ORG repeated ISARPS
- Conformance report completion
- Outsourced functions assessment
- Participants should have previous airline auditing knowledge and experience.
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Quality, safety and operations managers
- IOSA coordinators
- Airline internal auditors
- Quality analysts
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.