Effective Management of Contract and Procurement Peculiarities
Lagos State, Nigeria
Mar 28 - 30 Mar, 2016
- Identify stakeholder expectations, and convert project needs into contract requirements
- Create vendor selection criteria and follow a structured approach to short-listing and selecting vendors
- Conduct an effective bidders’ conference
- Strengthen your negotiating techniques to achieve “win-win” outcomes
- Strategic handling of post amendment of procurement contract
- Dealing with what happens when challenges cannot be resolved amicably in procurement.
- Risk management in procurement
- Handling Amendment of a Contract after Selection of the final bidder
- Factoring inherent risk in drafting procurement contract
- Bills of quantities and schedule of rates
- Review of general principles of contract and procurement.
Venue: 20 Harvey Road, Sabo Yaba , Lagos State, Nigeria