Many competence modules in the following fields of competence:
- General Management
- HR Management
- Communication Management
- Special Areas of Management
Many case studies in many industries such as automotive, consumer products, healthcare, industrial manufacturing, non-profit management, public services, retail, social sector, sport sector, tourism, and transportation/logistics
- Very good english language skills
- High school/secondary school graduation or higher
- Students often already have a prior vocational training or non-economic degree (not required).
- One year regular study time.
- Can be extended to two years.
- No minimum study time.
- You can complete your studies as fast as you learn and do your assignments.
- Certificate in Management according to ISCED-2011-Level 4 (UNESCO)
- State-authorized by ZFU No. 7292015