Certificate Program in Management
By: Open School of Management
Jun 01 - 30 Jun, 2017
2 year, 30 days
There are broad selections of course modules you can choose from
Many competence modules in the following fields of competence:
- General Management
- HR Management
- Communication Management
- Special Areas of Management
Many case studies in many industries such as automotive, consumer products, healthcare, industrial manufacturing, non-profit management, public services, retail, social sector, sport sector, tourism, and transportation/logistics
- Very good english language skills
- High school/secondary school graduation or higher
- Students often already have a prior vocational training or non-economic degree (not required).
- One year regular study time.
- Can be extended to two years.
- No minimum study time.
- You can complete your studies as fast as you learn and do your assignments.
- Certificate in Management according to ISCED-2011-Level 4 (UNESCO)
- State-authorized by ZFU No. 7292015
USD 1,800.00 ((6 months US$ 300 each))
USD 1,920.00 (12 months US$ 160 each))
USD 2,100.00 ((24 months US$ 87.50 each))
Venue: Distance and Online Course The course is structured to give you total flexibility. You don't have to physically come to our school. Instead, you can study wherever you are.