Those who write and make business presentations most times tailor their presentations to the style they think is best without minding the people they are addressing. Most times those who write and present business reports have a standard format of their presentation irrespective of the audience they are targeting. This course will expose the different presentations that will be appropriate for different kind of audience addressed.
- Review of sources of data in an organization for presentation
- Review of Microsoft PowerPoint presentation
- Focusing on productivity rather than impressing Board of Directors with beautiful slides
- Combination of in house and external data for presentation
- Mastering report writing that communicates writers exact thought
- Getting and assessing inputs of others in presentation.
Business development personnel, marketing and sales professionals, heads of units, secretaries and personal assistants, engineers, doctors, lawyers and everyone involved in writing one form presentation or the other.