Drawing from the experience of IATA’s instructors and experts, this course addresses the common challenges to implementing a Quality Management System in an airline. Learn how to bring the necessary discipline and control to your operations with a strategy to identify problems, assign resources, and evaluate the effectiveness of your system.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Analyze your business needs and develop an implementation plan around them
- Identify the resource requirements to put your plan into action
- Implement a QMS, its processes and infrastructure
- Monitor the efficiency of your QMS and revise processes when necessary
- Quality concept
- Dimensions of quality
- Aviation quality regulatory requirements
- Accountable manager responsibilities
- Quality manual: structure and content
- Quality assurance program
- Gap analysis benefits
- Corrective action requirements
- Practical implementation: baseline measurement, root cause analysis and action plan
Who Should Attend?
This training course is recommended for those who have completed Quality Management (QMS) for Airlines or those with experience as:
- Airline Quality and operations managers
- Airline Internal Auditors
- Airline Compliance monitoring staff
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.