Unplanned events can have a devastating effect on businesses. Crises such as fire, damage to stock, illness of key staff or IT system failure could all make it difficult or even impossible to carry out your normal day to day activities. At worst, you could lose important customers or even go out of business altogether. It is therefore necessary to identify potential risks, make preparations for emergencies and test how your business is likely to cope in a disaster.
After the training, the participants will be able to:
- Identify potential risks to business
- Make preparation for emergencies
- Test how business is likely to cope in a disaster
- Develop BCP to minimize disruption to business
- Review and update risk management plan
Company directors, business owners, business managers, heads of department and interested individuals.