The airport business model is undergoing a massive transformation as airports around the world are becoming privatized, self-financed entities. Today’s airports must aggressively develop their profit centers in order to finance their infrastructure development – at an estimated cost of US$350 billion over the next decade - without affecting profitability.
This training course will teach you how to design and implement a development strategy for two key revenue generators, routes, and commercial management. Through exercises, you will learn how to determine the right mix of aeronautical and non-aeronautical services being offered to satisfy the customers, airlines and bottom line of any airport.
What you will learn
This course gives you the tools to:
- Determine your airport’s position in the competitive airport landscape
- Design and implement an effective route development strategy
- Formulate a comprehensive commercial strategy to boost non-aeronautical revenue
- Find synergies between your aeronautical and non-aeronautical profit sources
- Evaluate new and alternative revenue streams
- Airport business environment and economics
- Business and commercial marketing strategy
- Differentiation in route development
- Redefining the commercial consumer strategy
- Selecting the optimal commercial product mix
- Property management and other non-aeronautical revenue streams
- Marketing intelligent investments
- Commercial management structure
Who Should Attend?
- Airport managers and consultants
- Airport operations managers and consultants
- Airlines affected by airport privatization
Prerequisites: Good knowledge of airport business and operations is recommended
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
|United States, Miami
||Oct 31 - 04 Nov, 2016
|USD 2,590.00||(Developing Nations)|
Early bird discount- Register before Jul 31, 2016 to save 20% off your price category