This training program is designed to equip participants with skills in managing risk in environments with security challenges.
- After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and avoid potential threats enabling them to operate effectively in high risk security zones.
- Carry out a risk assessment of their operational areas and learn about travel pattern analysi Detected attacks before it happen.
- Recognize pre-incident indicator of terrorist attacks.
- Cultural Awareness
- Communication and Voice Procedure
- Journey Management: Safety and security procedure for vehicle movement.
- Abduction, Kidnap and Ransom Avoidance
- First Aid and Road Accident Response
- Tracking Systems
- Incident Reaction Training
- Hostage Survival
- Surveillance, Detection and evasion
- Security and situational awareness
- Target Hardening