Advanced Guard Force Management
By: Nigerian Institute for Industrial Security (NIIS)
Delta State, Nigeria
Jun 27 - 29 Jun, 2016
This training program is designed to equip participants with skills in managing risk in environments with security challenges.
- After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and avoid potential threats enabling them to operate effectively in high risk security zones.
- Carry out a risk assessment of their operational areas and learn about travel pattern analysi Detected attacks before it happen.
- Recognize pre-incident indicator of terrorist attacks.
- Cultural Awareness
- Communication and Voice Procedure
- Journey Management: Safety and security procedure for vehicle movement.
- Abduction, Kidnap and Ransom Avoidance
- First Aid and Road Accident Response
- Tracking Systems
- Incident Reaction Training
- Hostage Survival
- Surveillance, Detection and evasion
- Security and situational awareness
- Target Hardening
NGN 70,000.00 (Per Participant (For Members))
NGN 100,000.00 (Per Participant (For Non-Members))
Venue: NIIS Training Centre former Nupeng House along Refinery Road by Army Barracks Junction, Warri, Delta State.