Protecting Hotels and Tourist Sites from Terrorist Attacks
By: Nigerian Institute for Industrial Security (NIIS)
Abuja FCT, Nigeria
Apr 26 - 27 Apr, 2016
This training program has been designed for security personnel in the hospitality industry wishing to enhance their skills in combating and mitigating terrorist threats to their facilities.
After completing this program, participants will;
- Understand how terrorists plan their plots and implement it.
- Be exposed to terrorist threat mitigation strategies
- Know how to harden their facilities and assets against terrorist attacks
- Risk assessment
- Hotel security plan
- Effective physical security
- Predicting and identifying terrorist activities
- Terrorist’s methods, tactics and motives
- Damage mitigation strategies
- Setting up effective intelligence framework
Venue: Abuja Sheraton Hotel, Abuja.