Improving Security Performance Standards and Quality Assurance
By: Nigerian Institute for Industrial Security (NIIS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 26 - 27 May, 2016
This training program will equip the participants with skills and knowledge to drive the security function built on quality service and optimum performance.
After completing this program, participants will:
- Understand how to maintain performance standards in security operations
- know how to use appropriate reassessment tools in identifying their levels of productivity
- Know the obstacles militating against reaching high standard in service delivery.
- Performance standards
- Quality assurance
- Use of measurement tools in determining productivity level of security services.
- Aligning functional performance with goals
NGN 60,000.00 (Per Participant(For payment before event))
NGN 65,000.00 (Per Participant(For payment at the venue))
Venue: Eko Hotel and Suites Victoria lsland, Lagos.